Thursday, July 12, 2007

Christmas in July Blog Candy Challenge

As promised here is my next blog candy challenge, which I am titling Christmas in July!!
Here is what you can win:
An assortment of Christmas / Winter Themed crafting items!! It includes metal embellishments, 3-D stickers and tags, fun fiber and glitter rub-ons.

Here is how you can win:

Post a link in the comments section of this post to a Christmas / Winter-Themed item you have made that uses non-traditional colors. (ie: no red/green for Christmas, no white/blue for snowflakes or winter)

It can be a card, a tag, an altered item, a SB page, anything that you made by hand.

If you don't have it online you can email me a picture at crafty_al@comcast.net

I will take entries until Midnight CST on Tuesday, July 31st and I will randomly draw a winner from all entries.

Good luck and thanks in advance for playing!


4 comments:

CAKVD said...

Hello again! This was a very hard challenge! I have tons of Christmas photos, but it's hard not to use traditional colors! So I did a hot pink one for ya!

http://cakvd2.blogspot.com/2007/07/adorable-christmas-gift.html

What a great prize you are giving away! I could really use them to go with all those photos I have!
Thanks!
Cheryl

Pattyjo said...

Hello, I found one of my cards I made a couple of Christmas ago. It was made in pink and purple. It was different as far as colors go. I really didn't care for it, because of the colors, but we made it at a stamping class I went to. I hope I post this correctly. Here goes
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v149/Pattyjo/2.jpg

Heather Grow said...

I made this card a couple years ago and I was pretty proud of myself. First, for using non-traditional colors. And second, for making my own embellishments out of polymer clay. I'm glad to know that you are already in the Christmas spirit. Here's the link:
http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/pg.asp?cmd=display&layout_id=765725

crafty al said...

Cheryl, congratulations on winning my Blog Candy 2 challenge.

I will contact you, but in case you see this first, please email me your full name and mailing address to: crafty_al@comcast.net