Monday, July 16, 2007

Makin' Cards...

Now that I am "on vacation" my goal is to get lots of crafting done. As you can see from my post below I did get a frame altered today.

I also got a nice set of Fall cards made using a sketch from an online's friend blog. It is one of my favorite sketches and I have used it for different occasions - give it a try sometime. Carla's Card Sketch



Supplies:
Patterned Paper - RAK from my sister, Lisa
Really Rust Ink - Stampin' Up
Stamps - Stampin' Up
Word Window Punch - Stampin' Up
Brads - Making Memories
Tab Punch - McGill (one of my all-time-favorite tools)
Ivory Cardstock - Xerox (just the cheap stuff you can get in reams at WalMart)

I was also able to get some more cards made; using a One Sheet Wonder template, for the troops. Simply Sentiments is a magazine I subscribe to and frequent their message board. They currently have a call out for blank cards to send to the troops. So far I have about 45 made and my goal is 100. (I was going to go into a long diatribe about the war here, but decided to keep it light and fun.) Anyway, if you have extra blank cards sitting around that need a good home, contact me for more info on how to get them sent in.

11 comments:

DEBBY said...

gorgeous cards!!!love the colors.

Dolores said...

Beautiful cards, love the colors. Hope you have a great week of crafting.

Selena said...

Great job on these Alicia!

Flossie's Follies said...

Love the colors, great sketch.

Selena said...

Alicia, you've now been tagged, please see my blog for more details.

Heather Grow said...

Great cards. I'll try the sketch out too.

Suzi said...

Great cards. Love the colors. Love the BRADS!!! Too Cute!

Paula said...

Love your cards!

Selena said...

Hi Alicia

me again! I've tagged you as a rockin' girl blogger! Come to my Blog for details, Hope you're having a good vacation!

Selena said...

Hi Alicia.

Copy the image from my blog and save it on your PC. Then create a picture page element on your blog and insert the image from where you saved it on your PC. Make sense?

~Carla~ said...

Great card set, Alicia! Beautiful! :) Going to add you to my blog list!