Saturday, July 7, 2007

My attempt to get traffic to my blog...

In an attempt to get lots of traffic and comments on my blog, I am resorting to bribery.. In the form of BLOG CANDY!!!

Here is what I have up for grabs:These are some of the new Michael's $ stamps that I bragged on in my post from last night. :)

Here is how you can win...

  1. The title of my blog is based upon a song. What I need you to do is email me (crafty_al@comcast.net) with the artist and the chorus from the song.
  2. Make sure to put "blog candy 1" in the subject line of the email.
  3. I will take entries through Tuesday evening (7/10).
  4. All of the correct entries will be put into a "hat" and I will draw the following:
    1 - Grand Prize Winner will receive ten (10) stamps of their choice from the stamps shown above.
    3 - Runners Up wil receive three (3) random stamps from the remaining stamps.

Please make sure to include the following in your email:

  • Both answers
  • Full name
  • Email address

Good luck!!!!

9 comments:

JeanneLee said...

Cool beans, Alicia...thanks!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah,I played. You have a great card gallery on your slide show. I love them. spartymom

running on ink said...

WOW what a cool blog you have- I just wanted to check out! I know nothing about music so I will not play! But I will be stopping by to visit your blog from now on!

~K

Alicia said...

don't worry about not knowing about music.
you can just search the web for songs and lyrics. :)

cococat said...

Thanks so much for doing this. It makes life a little more interesting. Pam ~ cococat

Melissa Machado said...

Alicia - love your blog!!! I think you may have inspired me to get mine going. So I may be calling you for tips ;-) Love the slide show and all of your latest and greatest work! Melis

Alicia said...

melis,
blogspot was so easy to set up. the only thing i had to create myself was the header. and even blogspot will have a "generic" one you can use.
can't wait to see your space!
alicia

moenica37 said...

Great blog Alicia! That slide show is really cool! I sent you my answers!

Teza said...

how fun!! I sent you my answer?? You've done a great job setting this up!!!