Sunday, July 8, 2007

Sunday, Lazy Sunday

Normally Sunday is my day to sleep in at the Ekermans household. Since Paul worked yesterday all day and didn't get to sleep in, I figured I would be the one getting up with Presleigh this morning. Guess what?! Paul offered to get up with her when she started crying at 6:45 this morning!! I wasn't going to pass that chance up. :)

I haven't gotten any crafting done today, but I do want to try the {caardvarks} challenge for the day. Maybe tonight after Presleigh goes to bed I will get in the craft room.

I did get some of the clear plastic I used recently for a clear album, cut to 12"x12". I want to make a clear SB LO of Presleigh. I saw one on 2Peas and it looked so neat!!

I helped my sister Lisa today with her blog header. There aren't any posts yet, but check it out and bookmark it when you get a chance.

My first blog candy challenge is going well. I have 7 people so far who submitted the correct answers, but I am still hoping for more entrants. :)

No comments: