Thursday, August 2, 2007

This is what I have been up to...

After a few weeks without any "crafty posts" I wanted to show you all what I have been working on. All of the cards shown in this post were made while my Mom was in town.

We had a fun time together crafting. I think I have gotten her hooked on One Sheet Wonders!! :)


This set of cards was made using a OSW template I found on Splitcoast Stampers. I used some Fall-colored striped paper and leaf buttons as accents.
These cards will be sent into Simply Sentiments Magazine to be given out to troops who are serving overseas and could use some cards to send to their loved ones.

If you would like to know more about SS's call for cards, please visit their website at: www.simplysentiments.com


These two cards were made for a June Card Maps swap on Paper Crafters {Anonymous}. We used a card map sketch from Becky Fleck over at Page Maps.




My mom likes to send cards to the grandkids for all of the holidays, so while she was here we made these "Boo" cards to accompany her note and $5 (you will have to remind me to tell you the funny story about the money she sends)... :)

We used the Cricut to cut out the pumpkins and Sizzlits Slim Jim for the "Boo".


This is a set of OSW cards we made for my Mom to give out. She is in a Birthday club at her church and is always in need of Birthday cards for their monthly get together.
I really like the patterned paper and cardstocks she chose for these.


2 comments:

DEBBY said...

gorgeous cards!

Suzi said...

All these cards are FABULOUS!!! I especially love the 2nd page maps one. I have tons & tons of floss, I need to get it out more!!