Thursday, August 2, 2007

Winner(s) of Blog Candy 2: Christmas In July

Last month I put out a Blog Candy challenge to send me a link to a non-traditional-colored Christmas / Winter creation.

I had three lovely entries:
Cheryl's A-Dora-Ble page was so cute. My DD is really loving Dora lately and this page makes me think of her.
Patty Jo used pink and purple on her card. I just love the two-step-stamping and the tearing. Tearing and inking are my faves!!
Heather used red, white and blue - definitely non-traditional for a winter-holiday. I love how she made her own candy cane accent!

All three entries were great, but I did have to choose just one. After a random draw the winner of my Blog Candy 2 challenge is...
Cheryl!!!

1 comment:

CAKVD said...

Yeah! I am so excited!!!! I had a lot of fun with your challenge. I'm glad my layout made you think of your daughter. My daughter adores Dora too. Thank you very much!
Cheryl