Friday, December 7, 2007

Crazy for All Things Ledger... and Digi Scrapping!

Okay, so the other day while surfing the 'net I was introduced to the Making Memories Noteworthy line. It is all kinds of fun ledger-based papers and embellishments.

Yesterday on eBay I proceeded to buy lots of cute stuff from the line, but still wanted more.

Lately I have been doing some exploration into the world of Digital Scrapbooking and stop in at Scrapbook Bytes to see what is new and happening in the forums.

While there I posted a message to see if anyone knew of any digital collections that were similar to the MM set and to my surprise Terry Maruca posted that she actually had some elements and papers that were ledger based and would put them in a kit ASAP.

Guess what was uploaded yesterday for digi-scrappers to buy:

&

(click on the thumbnails to be taken to Terry's online store)

I am even tickled pink to say I inspired the name of the kits "All Things Ledger"!! I had PM'd her to let her know I was going to do a blog post about my new love for all things ledger.

The cool things about the digital kits is you can use them on digital layouts or you can print them out in different sizes to use on regular SB layouts, altered projects and even cards! (make sure to read TOUs when purchasing digi-kits).

I hope to be able to post some new creations using Terry's kit. If you purchase the kits also, make sure to share the link.

ps: there is a rumor she is working on more elements for All Things Ledger

No comments: