Thursday, January 31, 2008

Oops, I did it again...

I feel like I am kinda stalking Stampin Kub. The last few cards I have done have had parts that were inspired by cards on his blog.

The bookplate brackets on this card were inspired by a design tutorial card on his blog.

(Kurtis, if you are reading this, I swear I am not a stalker - just a really big fan.) :)

I made this card for my dad. My grandfather unexpectedly passed away today after 90 good years of life.

In the last 4 months my dad has lost both of his parents. I figured he could probably use a card to let him know I am thinking of and here for him.


Supplies:
Patterned Paper: ScrapWorks - A Formal Affair; Cardstock: DCWV and Xerox; Brads: Hobby Lobby Spare Parts; Flower: Prima; Gold Paint Pen: Elmer's; Bookplate Die: Sizzix

No comments: