Monday, February 4, 2008

7 months pregnant and I didn't even know it...


No, it is not me who is expecting, but I fooled ya!

I found out tonight that one of my friends here in KC is 7 months pregnant... and I didn't know it until now!!

We were playing phone tag a while back and never caught up. This is probably the around the time she would have found out and didn't think it was cool to leave news like that over the phone.

Here is a card I put together tonight to send to her and her DH. I am pretty darn proud of this card. :)

ps: for those of you who have seen me in person lately and silently wondered if perhaps it was I who was pregnant.. shame on you!!!! ;) hee hee JK

Supplies: CS - DCWV; PP - BasicGrey Figgy Pudding; Stamp - Bella Stamps; Ribbon - Offray; Colored Pencils - Prismacolor; Blue Bubbles - Creations By A

Techniques: I used colored pencils and odorless mineral spirits to color and shade my Bella.

5 comments:

~Carla~ www.moralia.wordpress.com said...

Gorgeous card, Alicia!!! :) You did awesome with the Prismacolours!!!

Emily Ann (aka Stefani) said...

You should be proud of this card it's great!

Flossie's Follies said...

Great card, love the papers and colors you used.

mnhyrkas said...

ha ha ha! You had me going there for a minute! Really pretty card, love the strong colors and design.

Debbie/StudioBeeCreations said...

YUMMY color combo & coloring the Bella, Alicia....simply super sweet!