Thursday, February 28, 2008

Inspired by...

One of our newest members at PC{A} is Lindsay a.k.a. InMyStampRoom.

On her blog each Monday she posts a new picture of something that has inspired a card. It may be a bedroom set, a photo she took, they seem to always be "everyday objects".

Her posts inspired a new thread at PC{A} where members can post pictures and challenge each other to be inspired and create something from it.

The ivory and black card was inspired by this dinnerware set that I found on Target.com. Instead of doing ivory paisley on a black bkgd, I switched up the colors.

Another piece I was inspired by (picture at left) was this Amaryllis Comforter Set at Walmart.com. If it would go with my bedroom furniture I would totally buy it.

Unfortunately it won't, so I created this card instead:

You can see Lindsay's take on this same challenge here: http://lcsstamp.typepad.com/my_weblog/2008/02/just-playing-ar.html

If either of these pieces inspires a card, SB page or altered item for you, please link it up in the comments area.

No comments: