Monday, February 11, 2008

Sour Cream Treats

I wanted a quick, fun and easy treat to make for each of the ladies at my MOPS table, so I decided to make these sour cream containers and fill them with some chocolate hearts.

I have seen these demonstrated at a few places online, but I was actually inspired to try them out during a Make-N-Take at Lil' Scrappers over the weekend.

Among other things I used my JustRite Monogram stamper for the first time. I wanted to personalize each one and this worked out just great.

If you would like to get your own Monogram Stamper, make sure to get to gg designs. Charlotte gives fast service and great customer service.

Supplies: Patterned Paper - K & Co. Classic K Bailey; Black Cardstock - stash; Flower and Flourish Stamps - Heidi Grace Designs; Monogram Stamper - JustRite; Scalloped Circle Die - Quickutz Cookie Cutter Dies; Red Gems - Target $ Spot; Adhesive - Scotch ATG; other - Fun Fur Fibers, Marvy Uchida Crimper

1 comment:

Heather said...

Wow- those look great- very elegant colors!