Thursday, March 27, 2008

Songbird Kit Layout

In my last post I told you all about a cool digi-scrapping site I discovered called Songbird Avenue. They sell digi-kits each month and the profits from the sale of the kit benefit a different cause each month.

March's kit was Fresh Outlook and it was created by Kate Teague. You can see some of her lovely work in her 2 Peas gallery.

Songbird Avenue announced a Scraplift Challenge and after taking some fabulous pictures of DD's 1st Easter Egg hunt last weekend, I just had to give it a try.

To be entered you had to use your Fresh Outlook kit and scraplift one of Kate Teague's gorgeous layouts.

I chose one of her Halloween layouts (pictured to the right) and all of the elements used on my layout were from the kit. It made a lovely page and I cannot wait to use it again.

Thanks for the great challenge!!

To see Kate's layout close up, go here.

3 comments:

Flossie's Follies said...

These pages are great, love the Easter Egg Hunt.

Debbie G said...

A great layout Alicia. Your little girl is sure growing up fast!

Michelle said...

So cute! Love how you did the photos!