Saturday, May 17, 2008

May Songbird Avenue Scraplift Challenge

Another month, another Songbird Avenue Scraplift challenge. Yay!

I am totally addicted to their kits and I love that all of the profit (minus PayPal fees) goes to a good cause each month.

This month you were to use their Take Flight Digital Kit and choose any layout from their Inspiration Gallery to scraplift.

I chose the layout to the right by Suzy Nunes. I just loved the tight cropping of the photo and the rounded corners of the patterned paper.

I rotated my version, but tried to keep the overall layout and feel the same.

If you are a digital scrapper make sure to check out their site. They preview a new kit (for a cause) each month.

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Oh - that is so pretty Alicia!