Sunday, June 1, 2008

Check out my "one sheet wonder"!!

Okay, I was going to try to "fancy this up" and make it a special on the SheetLoad of Cards blog, but time is not plentiful right now and I wanted to share this with others.


Using my Switch It Up cutting diagram and instructions you can get 11 different card fronts out of one (1) piece of 12x12 patterned paper and six (6) pieces of 8.5x11 CS (2 of 3 different colors).

The picture above is of a set I made last weekend using the diagrams and instructions.

Here is a set my Mom made using it. She left the sentiment area blank to personalize later on for the specific occasion.
If you make a set of cards using the instructions, please share a link in the comments area. Enjoy!

6 comments:

Teza said...

Great cards Alicia!!

I love the bright colors you chose, so yummy!!!!

Martha said...

Alicia this is perfect! I bought a pack of a Heidi Swapp paper at Big Lots and wanted some ideas for using it that focused on the print. Your One Sheet Wonder fits the bill. Thanks!

Deb said...

Love your One Sheet Wonder cards Alicia!! I really like making cards using the OSW...you can make a bunch of cards in a very short time!!

liannallama said...

fun cards!

Martha said...

I did a set and posted them in the stamping gallery at Two Peas in a Bucket if you want to go see. http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/pg.asp?set=recent&gallery=3&cmd=display&layout_id=1351897

Lisa McDowell said...

How did you get all the neatly shaped bookplates on your cards?