Monday, June 30, 2008

Look what I made...

Since Lindsay's samples are finally up on the ShortCuts blog I can share what I made this weekend!

My friend, Kim, asked me to make a gift for an upcoming baby shower and here is what she will end up gifting to the new mom...

Altered "R" (Baby girl's name is Reece)


Gift Card Holder Folder Mini Album:


The mini album idea was lifted from Lindsay and made by adhering 6 gift card holder folders back-to-back. Instead of putting gift cards in the holders I inserted a piece of cardstock that had some journaling lines stamped on it and a tab on the edge to aid with removal.

Supplies:
Letter: PP - CTMH More to Adore Paper Pack, Flowers - CTMH Just Blooms Big Pinks, Gem - Paper Studio, Button - Unknown

Mini Album: Gift Card Holder Folders - ShortCuts, PP - CTMH More to Adore, CS - Hobby Lobby, Baby Quote Stamps - Cloud 9 Designs, Journaling Stamp - Autumn Leaves, Ivory & Pink Shiny flowers - Brides (from Michaels), Rounded Tab Punch - Stampin' Up!, Gems - Paper Studio, Swiss Dots embossing folder - Cuttlebug, Sheer Brown Ribbon - Hobby Lobby

3 comments:

Lisa McDowell said...

Those premade giftcard holders really saved you some time rather than cutting eachone out seperately... Gorgeous letter you altered and love that album...

Heidi said...

Okay, I am SO buying a set of those, I wanna make a little album just like that. Just so you know, I don't comment often on blogs but I nominated your for an award ;) so you can get more info ....
HERE

Gloria said...

Great new look to your blog and I love the little album! The colors are soooooo nice.