Saturday, August 23, 2008

A Hanglar Stanglar card!!!

My friend, Barbara, gave me some of the most beautiful Fall paper yesterday, so I just had to get out one of my Hanglar Stanglar stamps and create. :)

I kept the card very simple. I colored the image with Prismacolor and Gamsol and paper pieced her clothing. You can kinda tell from the close up that the flower paper is actually on the inside of the card and the lace-edged paper is the base on the front.

I also broke open some of my new Cuttlebug edge embossing folders for the green strip in the center. I inked the design to make it stand out more.

TFL!

3 comments:

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

Oh that is beautiful paper!!! And your little girl is colored in just wonderfully...what a terrific card!

Heather the Mooselover said...

Very pretty card! I love the patterned paper and the new Cuttlebug edge pattern.

Barbara DeBose said...

this turned out awsome!