Tuesday, August 12, 2008

misc...

Most of the creating I have been doing lately has been for Lil' Scrappers Big Win (and I can only show you that after winners of each round have been announced), but I have managed to sneak a few other projects/items in so I thought I would share. :)

This card was made using a great Magnolia Card Kit that Carla put together and offered up on Lil' Scrappers.


These cards were made using items from a 3x3 card kit swap on Lil Scrappers. I sent out 3 card kits to my partner and she sent me 3 in return. This was so much fun.

On this little 3x3 card I used some items that my mom, Gloria, sent me as a RAK on PC{A}. She sent me the hawaiian shirt stamped on 2 colors of cardstock. I cut out the "blobs" from the green one and adhered those to the yellow shirt. For the buttons I used some gems that were in the envelope. Fun and quick.

1 comment:

moralia said...

Love it all, Alicia!!! You did a wonderful job with the kit! Beautiful! :)