Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Somebody pinch me, please... On to Round 5!!!

When I say I can hardly believe this - I mean it...

I MADE IT ON TO ROUND 5!!!!!!!

The challenge for Round 4 of Lil' Scrappers Big Summer Win was definitely a challenge.

The rules were...
- Use given sketch as inspiration
- Theme: Abstract
- Must use 4 patterns (not necessarily patterned paper)
- Removable or Interactive element of some sort

After some searching and input on what "abstract" was I decided it was bright and kinda chaotic. This is totally my usual style, so it was even more challenging.

Here is the result...






TFL!!!

6 comments:

Lisa McDowell said...

very cute layout... Presleigh is growing up so fast...

Ann said...

Congrats Alica, you're work is always awesome.

Oh and I tagged you

http://adayinthelifetoo.blogspot.com/2008/08/ive-been-tagged.html

Heather the Mooselover said...

Lovely page and congrats on making round 5- well deserved!

Michelle said...

Congratulations Alicia!!! Your LO was amazing!!! :]

diane (cookiestamper) said...

How cute!

scrapaddict aka jen t. said...

awesome lo!! congrats on making round 5! jen t.