Sunday, April 26, 2009

Hi there!!

Wow, it has been a while since I posted a new project, so I thought I had better get crackin'!!


I created the card above using my new Creative Memories Decorative Trimmer. This is the first CM tool I have ever bought, but after I saw it used at a crop in March, I HAD to have it. I love the look of waves, but hand-cutting them is no fun. This tool is perfect. It gives you 2 different wave sizes and is super easy to use.

The base of the card is a ShortCuts Clear Card Blank. I used a trick shared by a customer recently and put a small fold-over card on the inside. This way any message I write to the recipient will not be seen through the front. If you check out the comments on this post, you can get more ideas on how to hide the message in a clear card.

Supplies: Clear Cardstock: SheetLoad ShortCuts; Patterned Paper & Chipboard Alpha Stickers: Making Memories; Flower Die Cut: Unknown (was sent to me as part of a same/mystery image swap); Button & Hemp: Unknown; Other: Prismacolor Pencils

No comments: