Friday, May 8, 2009

May '09 SheetLoad - Lose An Eyelet

One of my favorite crafty sayings is "It's all fun and games until somebody loses an eyelet". I even have a t-shirt with the sentiment on it.

That is why when There She Goes Clear Stamps came out with their Crafty Taglines set, I had to have it.


I used the sentiment on this set of cards for the May '09 issue of SheetLoad of Cards. I even broke out my "old school" eyelets to add to the square card - I thought it kept with the theme.
Download the latest issue and start creating your own fabulous sets. If you do create one, make sure to check out May's "Show Us Your SheetLoad" so you can win some There She Goes Clear Stamps of your own!!
Supplies:
Stamps: There She Goes (Crafty Taglines); Patterned Paper: Target; Cardstock: Unknown; Ribbon: Miss Elizabeth’s; Eyelets: Making Memories; Marker: LePlume (Cherry); Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug (Swiss Dots); Hemp & Button: Unknown