Wednesday, May 13, 2009

May SheetLoad - Out On A Limb

Here is the first set of cards I have in the May '09 issue of SheetLoad of Cards.



For this set of cards I used a Clear Card Blank from ShortCuts and rotated the scrapling sketch from the issue. The sentiment is actually on the inside of the square card, but because of the clear front, it can be seen when the card is opened and closed.

To see what the other SheetLoad artists created for the issue, make sure to download the May '09 issue. There will even be a chance to create your own set and win some great There She Goes Clear Stamps!

Supplies:
Stamps: There She Goes (Branching Out); Patterned Paper & Gems: Target; Cardstock: SheetLoad ShortCuts (Clear), Unknown (White); Inks: Stampin’ Up! (Chocolate Chip, Mellow Moss, Perfect Plum); Glitter Pen: Sakura (Stardust Clear); Flowers: Bride’s

2 comments:

Jessica G. said...

Beautiful! The acetate really adds a unique touch to the layout; I never thought to try it with the scraplings, too! Great color combo!!

Kelly Landers said...

Oh this is so pretty Alicia! I can't wait to get the Clear cards that I just ordered. I love the way those look!!