Saturday, May 23, 2009

My new "look"

You may have noticed that my blog has gotten a makeover. What do you think?!

Last weekend I discovered Summertime Designs FREE digital scrapbooking kits. I immediately had to start "stalking" their blog. :)

Today I noticed the special Easy Breezy kit they had available. They are asking for donations in honor of Bree, a beautiful little girl who is fighting cancer, and from all of the pictures, is doing it with a smile.

If you are a digital scrapbooker, I hope you will stop by and consider making a donation for this little girl.

I used said kit to create my new blog look, digi kits are so versatile!!

5 comments:

Joy said...

i love it!

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

Wow! I think I'm too digitally illiterate, but I LOVE how your blog looks! Awesome! Love the little tags!

Kim said...

Love your new look, Alicia! I wish I knew how to do that!

Summer said...

Alicia, thank you for sharing with me what you did with your blog design. It looks so great! Take care!

Summer Driggs

Liz Weber said...

Very pretty Alicia - thanks for the info about the digi kits.