Saturday, May 30, 2009

Finished - New Game of Card Tag!!

**this post will stay at the top of the blog until the game is over. please scroll down for newer posts**

Okay, I have had so much fun playing games of "Card Tag" over the last couple of weeks, I wanted to hostess another.

Basically the rules are... You are sent a card via email and have 24 hours to create your own card, using inspiration from the card you received; and email it back to me. Your card is then sent on to another player, who creates their own card, and on, and on...

At the end I would post all of the cards, in order, on my blog and then you all would be free to post your creations. Up until that point you could only post a small sneak peek on your blog.

If you would like to play, just leave a comment. If I don't know you personally, please make sure to leave your email address in your comment (you can add spaces, if you want).

I will take sign ups until 10 people have joined.

Please Note: Follow through, is aMUST. If you will not be available over the next couple of weeks, to create a card quickly, please wait until next round to join.

Give it a try, it is fun!!

Playing so far:
1. Alicia - Finished
2. Sue W - Finished
3. Liz W - Finished
4. Lisa - Finished
5. Ann - Finished
6. Barbara - Finished
7. Heather - Finished
8. Katie - Finished
9. Denise - Finished
10. Nikki - Finished

11 comments:

Sue said...

I want to play, please!

Liz Weber said...

Count me in for sure Alicia but remember I am in Australia and won't always be able to respond when you send the email but I can still create a card within 24 hours!

Lisa McDowell said...

I am in.... FUN FUN

Ann said...

Sign me up, I"m a little tight on time until Thursday, so if you start pretty quick can you put me a few spots down the list?

Barbara DeBose said...

Sign me up!

Heather the Mooselover said...

Please sign me up!

Katie Skiff said...

I want to try this out. I keep seeing you guys doing it, so sign me up!!

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

I'd love to play again!

Alicia a.k.a. Crafty Al said...

Okay, gotcha all down.

It's Me, Nikki! (aka NCSUnikki) said...

I'd love to play if you still have a space! I've never done one of these before...

Alicia a.k.a. Crafty Al said...

Nikki,
You have the last spot. Thanks for playing!!