Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Card Tag - Round 2 - REVEAL!

Wow, another amazing round of card tag.

For this round, I started the game off with a card I created for my cousin's wedding, last weekend...


Sue took inspiration from my layout, but flipped it on end.


Liz was up next...


Lisa took the card above and created her version...


Ann submitted her take on the layout above...


Barbara rotated the card base for her version...
Heather kept with the "clothing background" for her card, but switched to dresses...

Katie chose a "dress background" as well...


Denise took inspiration from Katie's sentiment block for her card...


And lastly (but certainly not least), Nikki used the colors from above to create this barbeque card.


Wasn't it fun to see how the cards morphed!?!?

9 comments:

Liz Weber said...

Far Out I just love how the cards evolve along the way. It was so much fun, thanks for the chance to join in Alicia!

All of the cards are gorgeous, great work ladies!

Sue said...

Dang! How cool is it to see how your original card morphed, Alicia! This was fun to do. Fabulous job to my fellow taggers! Look forward to the next one!

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

This was a GREAT one!!

Heather the Mooselover said...

How fun! What an interesting progression. Everyone did a great job.

It's Me, Nikki! (aka NCSUnikki) said...

How fun was that! You ladies sure do some beautiful work! I'm laughing at my BBQ card now that I see the cards ahead of mine! BBQ is a long way from wedding :)

SMK said...

This is SUCH a cute idea! Kinda like a card version of "telephone" like you'd play when you were a kid (or at least I did hehe). All the cards are so great!! Lovely ladies :)

Melyssa said...

Wow I can't believe how the card transforms! All the cards are gorgeous and unigue!

Ann said...

This was so much fun. I love how the cards all changed.

leann said...

How fantastic are these? Love this idea, so much fun!
Thanks for the sweet words you left on my blog too - yes it is definitely love I have for your products and yes I will definitely share more very soon!
Hugs x