Friday, June 5, 2009

June SheetLoad, ShortCuts Products & Cute Card Thursday

Beginning this month, I am having my ShortCuts Design Team share creations using the latest SheetLoad sketch and ShortCuts products. I am so excited to see how the two blogs come together each month.

We are also starting to have more Intersite Promotions at both blogs. The first Intersite Promo in June was with ShortCuts and Cute Card Thursday.

For my card below I have put all three together - June SheetLoad Sketch, ShortCuts products and the latest challenge from Cute Card Thursday.



Make sure to check out how the rest of the Design Team met this challenge.
CarlaIngridJoyMelyssa

Make sure to check out the Cute Card Thursday post for a special, limited-time, discount offer on ShortCuts!

Supplies
Stamp: The Angel Company (Life Thoughts); Patterned Paper: The Angel Company (Reece); Cardstock: ShortCuts (Clear), Waussau (Kraft); Inks: VersaColor (Burgundy), Ranger (Sepia); Hemp: The Beadery; Die-Cut Tag: The Angel Company (Reece); Punch: Stampin' Up! (Spiral); Other: Hand Cut Heart

4 comments:

Gloria said...

Lovely card!!!

Melyssa said...

Oh Alicia this card is BEAUTIFUL!!
I Love the vintage feel and embossed background, my jaw dropped for this card!!

Liz Weber said...

Alicia, I love your card, I just love the warm colours you have used and the embossing looks excellent. Great work and thanks for the inspiration!

MyLittleTeapot said...

Hi there Alicia!!! I totally adore all your cards. WOW this is so breathtaking. I love all the techniques you applied on this one

Very inspiring. Wish I can learn to do these type of cards too

LG