Wednesday, July 8, 2009

"Gardener" from July '09 SheetLoad of Cards

Here is my "Gardener" card from the July '09 issue of SheetLoad of Cards.



The image on this card, How Does Your Garden Grow, is from our July sponsor - Squigglefly. I used a ShortCuts Clear Card Blank for the base and was able to create lots of dimension (see detail photo) by putting many of the elements on the inside of the card.

You can see more of my creations, as well as samples from some of the SheetLoad and Squigglefly design team members. Just download the latest issue for FREE here: July '09 SheetLoad of Cards

Digital Stamp: Squigglefly (How Does Your Garden Grow); Patterned Paper: BasicGrey (Eva); Cardstock: SheetLoad ShortCuts (Clear), Bazzill; Markers: Deleter Neopiko-2; Gems: Darice; Border Punch: Martha Stewart

1 comment:

Kelly Landers said...

This is an awesome card Alicia! Since you always inspire me, I have a blog award for you on my blog!

http://mybucketoverfloweth.blogspot.com/2009/07/blog-award-and-ten-minute-card.html

Have a great day!