Wednesday, July 29, 2009

"Raindrops" - July '09 SheetLoad of Cards

Here is my "Raindrops" digital layout from the July '09 issue of SheetLoad of Cards.




I created this piece for our "Beyond the Card" section. In each issue we create pieces that use the new sketch, but are not cards. Since the sponsor is a digital stamp company, Squigglefly, I used their April Showers stamp as a main image on the page.

You can see more of my creations, as well as samples from some of the SheetLoad and Squigglefly design team members. Just download the latest issue for FREE here: July '09 SheetLoad of Cards


Digital Stamp: Squigglefly (April Showers); Digital Alphabet & Papers: Shabby Princess (Express Yourself); Digital Acrylic Rain Dots: Scrap Orchard (November Mystery Mega); Digital Die Cut: SheetLoad ShortCuts (NoteCut1)

1 comment:

Jessica G. said...

What a fun way to use this image; I never thought of overlapping it!