Monday, September 7, 2009

And more non-paper crafts...

Earlier today I shared some crafty projects I worked on during the long weekend. I am back with the final installment of my Labor Day Weekend creations. :)

As I mentioned in the earlier post our MOPS group has their first meeting of the year, tomorrow. I thought it might be nice to take each person at my table some yummy chocolate and wanted to pretty-up the packaging a bit.

I started with plain, white organza bags...


Stamped a flourish image in black StazOn...


And then filled them with an assortment of yummy chocolates...


To avoid the stamp from 'bleeding' onto the back of the bag, I inserted a scrap of cardstock inside the bag when I stamped the image.

I saw this idea on a blog or website somewhere, but didn't bookmark it. So, if you know who may have posted this tip, please let me know.

2 comments:

Gloria said...

Love that bag and the chocolates look so good!!!! I am trying to eat healthy and so glad I don't have that bag here.....it would be empty soon!!! :)

Makati house for sale said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.