Monday, October 12, 2009

October '09 SheetLoad of Cards - Card 2: Pumpkin Window


Here is the second card that I created for the October '09 issue of SheetLoad of Cards, sponsored by DRS Designs!

For this card I stamped the main image, Pumpkin Bouquet M684, onto Natural Ice Cardstock, colored with my Neopiko2-Deleter Markers and then cut the image into quarters. I thought it gave the appearance of looking through a window at this lovely image.

If you would like to purchase DRS Designs stamps for yourself, this is the month to do it! There is a special code for SheetLoad fans on their ad inside the new issue!!

Check back later this month as I share more of my samples from the issue.

Supplies:
Stamps: DRS Designs (Pumpkin Bouquet M684); Patterned Paper: DCWV (Indian Summer Fall Stack), Neenah (Natural Ice), Unknown (kraft); Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black); Markers: Neopiko2 Deleter; Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug (Textile); Border Punch: Martha Stewart; Gems: Bride’s (Champagne)

No comments: