Monday, October 26, 2009

October SheetLoad of Cards - Beyond the Card: Gift Box


For my final sample for the October '09 issue of SheetLoad of Cards, sponsored by DRS Designs, I decorated the mini gable box shown above.

I used Stretch the Round Button Snowman H1129 as the main focal point. His scarf is paper pieced and I used mini, red buttons on top of the stamped buttons.

If you would like to purchase DRS Designs stamps for yourself, this is the month to do it! There is a special code for SheetLoad fans on their ad inside the new issue!!

Don't forget, the new issue of SheetLoad will be out in just a few days. Stop back by here to check out the Sneak Peeks later this week.

Supplies:
Stamps: DRS Designs (Stretch the Round Button Snowman H1129); Patterned Paper & Cardstock: Hobby Lobby; Ink; Ranger (Sepia); Colored Pencils: Prismacolor; Chipboard Alpha: DCWV; Buttons: Unknown; Other Stamps: Cornish Heritage Farms (Weathered Wood Backgrounder)

1 comment:

Melyssa said...

Oh my your gable box is darling! I love the stretch snowman!