Monday, October 19, 2009

October SheetLoad of Cards - Card 3: Be a Witch



Here is the final card that I created for the October '09 issue of SheetLoad of Cards, sponsored by DRS Designs!

When I saw the main image stamp, Witch's Accessories K154, and the sentiment that went along with it, Priceless Halloween G433, I just HAD to have them.

I stamped the two images next to each other and cut them out as one piece. The broom, hat and shoes were colored with my Neopiko-2 Deleter markers. I also did some faux stitching on the drippy goo border. That was the first time I had tried it and it was fun.. and easy.

If you would like to purchase DRS Designs stamps for yourself, this is the month to do it! There is a special code for SheetLoad fans on their ad inside the new issue!!

Check back later this month as I share my final sample from the issue.

Supplies:
Stamps: DRS Designs (Witch’s Accessories K154, Priceless Halloween sentiment G433); Patterned Paper: Unknown; Cardstock: ShortCuts (Clear), DCWV (green); Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black); Markers: Neopiko2 Deleter; Die Cut: Spellbinders (Labels Four); Border Punch: Martha Stewart (Drippy Goo)

No comments: