Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Granma!

A friend from MOPS has had me make a couple of cards for her recently. The first one was a card to congratulate her sister who is expecting twins. And the second in the card below...


Not only is her sister expecting twins, but she herself has a set as well. She wanted me to create a card for her mother's birthday, from her twins.

The requirements were the stamps should be a girl with long blond hair, and one with short curly brown hair... and oh yes, it should read "Happy Birthday Granma" (no 'd').


I thought these digital Kiki La Rue stamps from C.C. Designs would be perfect. And so did my friend.


I cut a top-fold card blank from a piece of ShortCuts clear cardstock and placed the sentiment and mat on the front of the card. On the inside is a slightly smaller which was decorated and had the images on it.

I am giving the finished card to my friend tonight - I hope she likes it as much as I do.

Don't forget: All of the ShortCuts products are still 25% off while supplies last!!


Supplies:
Digital Stamps: C.C. Designs (Kiki La Rue), Chipboard Alpha: Heidi Swapp; Patterned Paper: BasicGrey; Markers: COPIC; Ink: Laser Printer, Ranger (Sepia); Clear Cardstock: ShortCuts; Border Punch: Stampin' Up! (Scallop)

1 comment:

Gloria said...

That card is absolutely darling. I know your friend will love it and her mom will also!!!!