Tuesday, November 10, 2009

November SheetLoad Samples - Autumn is a second Spring...

...where every leaf is a flower. ~ Albert Camus

I created this card for the November '09 issue of SheetLoad of Cards. It uses one of the quotes from the FREE Printable Quotes file.

 

For this month's issue Barbara created a sketch for a business-envelope-sized card. I enjoyed working with the long, skinny, shape.



Make sure to check out our monthly challenges for chance to win some great stamps... Shout Out to SheetLoad   Show Us Your SheetLoad

I will be back later this month with more of my samples from the issue.

Supplies:
Quote: SheetLoad FREE November Quotes Download; Stamp: Inkadinkado; Patterned Paper: DCWV (Indian Summer Fall Stack); Cardstock: Stampin’ Up!; Markers: Neopiko Deleter; Gems: Me and My Big Ideas; Embossing Powder: Unknown (Bronze)

No comments: