Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Welcome Little One

If you can't tell - I cannot get enough of my Bow-Easy tool. I have that that thing for years, but after trying (and failing) miserably to understand the directions it went into a drawer the day after I bought it. Luckily I found a video on YouTube and now I can't stop making bows for my cards.  :)



I created this card for the weekly challenge on the All That Scraps Challenge Blog. Each Wednesday they put out a new challenge and there are usually goodies to be won!! Woohoo!!

This week's challenge was to 'Use an older set'. I decided to ink up two of the first C.C. Designs Stamp sets I purchased - Amy's Wardrobe & Amy's Wardrobe Sentiments.



I stamped the onesie image onto a coordinating patterned paper and adhered it to the sentiment block; which has watermarked flourishes in the backround.



I decided to use my beads on this card again by sewing some on the background paper and by creating a hat pin of beads to go behind the bow.

2 comments:

Gloria said...

Cute card!

Ria said...

cute card :) thanks for joining the ATS challenge this week :)
hugs Ria