Sunday, November 8, 2009

Wreck This Journal - Installment #3

Time for another intallment of Wreck This Journal. If you missed the story behind the book, you can start by reading this post.

I sent a copy of this book to my mom, Gloria, and she is posting her progress and doing a great job of doing it daily. I hope you will drop by her WTJ Posts to see her progress and leave some 'love'.  :)

Now onto today's page...

Today's instructions read "poke holes in this page using a pencil".


Look at the beautiful, mint-condition, page above. Can you believe I did this to it?!?!



Since I didn't have a pencil handy, I edited the instructions and used a regular old ballpoint pen. It got the job done.. dontcha think?

Until tomorrow...

3 comments:

Lisa McDowell said...

Looks like your having fun at it and i like that there isn't that much to read... hahaha

Gloria said...

I hate to see you make holes in a page of a book! Make sure Presleigh doesn't see this ;)

Melyssa said...

Hahahahaha this is so hilarious to follow. But I bet it's more fun doing it!

I think it's just great to send your mom the book and she's doing it too!

My mom would think I had "rocks in my head" for buying a book and distroying it! hahahhaha I can see her face now!