Monday, November 9, 2009

Wreck This Journal - Installment #4

Time for another intallment of Wreck This Journal. If you missed the story behind the book, you can start by reading this post.

Today's instructions read "write with the pen in your mouth".  This may have been the most embarassing page so far... thank goodness only the camera was near enough to witness it.



Since it was October 31s when I completed this page, I decided to orally write "Happy Halloween". I thought it was short enough to be quick and easy, but also relevant.



I had to make a note in the corner of the page to remind myself what I had written... heck I could hardly read that note to myself later and that was written by hand. :(

Here is a close up of the 'writing'.


I sent a copy of this book to my mom, Gloria, and she is posting her progress and doing a great job of doing it daily. I hope you will drop by her WTJ Posts to see her progress and leave some 'love'. :)


1 comment:

Melyssa said...

Hahahahahha how on earth did you manage to take a photo???
That's a great idea to make notes on the page.