Sunday, February 14, 2010

I won, I won - Key Bling by Nicole Anderson

I won a blog candy!!


Ever since I purchased a keybling from Nicole Anderson of Gotta Have Bling a while back, I have been wanting one for myself. Earlier this week she put up a new blog candy on her blog featuring the keybling above. After watching her video today, I discovered I was the lucky winner!! Woohoo!!

I hope you will go check out her site, Gotta Have Bling. She takes custom orders (like the one she did for me) and also posts premade pieces for sale on her blog.

6 comments:

Gloria said...

Wow, what a great prize!! Congrats!

Jamiecrafts said...

Awesome, isnt it fun to win :) congrats

Tracy said...

Oh that is beautiful, lucky you.

I won something on a blog to. It hasn't come and I don't know if it will as I live in Canada. And if I do get it, I wonder how long it will sit at customs for LOL

Denise said...

Ohhhh... you dirty dog! I wanted that key chain!!! hahahaha!! Congrats kiddo!! I'm tickled for you!!!

craft_princess said...

Congrats! This is gorgeous!

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Congratulations!! I am so jealous!!