Sunday, March 14, 2010

Hi! - Twisted Cards Sketch

I recently submitted my work for the new Twisted Cards! design team. Even though I didn't get a position, I had a wonderful time working with their sketch and 'twist'.


The 'twist' for the design team call was 'Transparent', so of course I had to use my ShortCuts Clear Cardstock for the base.


I created a mini card to go inside the clear card blank, so only the decorative elements are on the front of the card.


I used my markers to color the chipboard alpha stickers and pearls a color that matched the layout.

Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye (Home); Cardstock: ShortCuts (Clear); Flowers: Prima; Chipboard Alpha Stickers: DCWV; Pearls: Crystal Sticker; Border Punch: Fiskars (Upper Crest); Adhesive: ATG, Glue Dots (Mini, Memory Book)

3 comments:

Gloria said...

Love your card! Really like the way you did the double upper crest edge punch!

Stacey Schafer said...

Super cute, Alicia! great use of acetate:)

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the Printables category today [15 Mar 09:34am GMT]. Thanks, Maria