Monday, April 12, 2010

Game On - Scrap Card - Artful INKables


Thanks so much for joining me this week!! Tonight I am going to share a card I created using the new Game On mini set from Artful INKables.


The layout of my card was CASE'd from this card at the Die Cuts R Us Blog. It was the perfect layout to put together a quick and easy card. Best of all, I got to use up some scraps; the only new paper I cut into was the kraft for the card base.


For the focal point, I stamped the 3 images from the Game On set in different colors, then cut them out by hand. These were placed on the card using foam tape for a 3-D effect.


To finish the card up, I stamped the sentiment onto the twill tape that was wrapped around the front of the card.

If you would like to purchase this versatile set, it is only $5 at Artful INKables online store. For other samples using this set, you can see my ... card from earlier this month or visit the Artful INKables gallery.

Rubber Stamps: Artful INKables (Game On); Patterned Paper: BasicGrey (LilyKate); Cardstock: Wausau (Kraft), Neenah (Natural Ice); Inks: VersaColor (Lavender, Lilac, Olive), Ranger (Sepia); Twill Tape: Stampin' Up!; Border Punch: Fiskars

6 comments:

Patti said...

Well if you were on the west coast you would still have plenty of time to post! LOL! Love your card... nothins better than cleaning up some scraps!

Melis said...

Alicia - I love the punch you used and how you used scraps into your LO. TFS!

raindropecho said...

What a great card, Alicia! I fell in love with that card and layout too, isn't it great?

Gloria said...

Great card! Love that you used scraps!!

Kim Nath said...

Love this card, the papers are so pretty together!

Jackie said...

This is just too much fun! I love the colors and the way you used the set, fabulous!