I Have Moved...

I Have Moved...
I hope you will join me at my new crafty 'home'. Click the logo above to be taken to my new blog - She's Making Cards.
Looking for the Personalized Teacher Note Card printable FREEBIE? Click HERE.
Looking for the 2012 Calendar Printable FREEBIE? Click HERE.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

2011 Calendar Printable FREEBIE

ETA: I have had a few people contact me/ask about the font used for the titles. It is MA Sexy and I downloaded it for free HERE.
Last year at Christmas I shared a free 2010 calendar printable, well, I am back a bit earlier this year in case you want to create some gifts for the new year. Download my 2011 Calendar Printable FREEBIE by clicking HERE. (Password: calendar)

This file will print as a single 11" x 8.5" with each calendar being 3.5" x 2" (standard business card size) when cut.
Cutting Instructions: Make sure the file prints at 100%. Trim 0.25" off all edges, then cut to 3.5" wide by 2" tall.
This file is FREE for PERSONAL use. If you create any projects using the calendars, please link up this post, if possible.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the freebie! I would really be interested in seeing what others make with this...

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Sep. 20, 2010. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

You are the greatest. Such a giving person and always sharing ideas and tips. I always give credits to you when sharing your ideas. Thanks so much! LindaAv

LibbyWilko said...

Thanks .. exactly what I've been thinking I should start on for Christmas presents!

Jody said...

Thank you so much :)

Could you tell me the name of the font used for the month titles?

Parker315@shaw.ca

Isabelle said...

thanks Alicia! this is exactly what i need for my project. i'll link it up once i can post it since it's for a new stamp release. :)

Tessa said...

Thank you so much for this! I am making a last minute gift and needed calendars - this is perfect!