Thursday, September 30, 2010

Think INK #30 - ATC - Part 2



I am back today with Part 2 of my Think INK challenge post for this week. You may remember on Tuesday I shared my ATC made for Think INK #30 and said I would be back later this week with one idea how to use the little works of art. Here I am, and here it is...



Once I was done with the ATC itself I decorated a ShortCuts Clear Card Blank to attach the piece to. On the inside of the card blank I cut red and off-white pieces to match the sizes from the ATC; this will be the space for a personal message/greeting.


The bottom border on the inside was inspired by the bottom border on the ATC. I used some more of my scraps to make the patterned paper strip, then added a piece of green behind it that was cut like grass. This is just one way to use ATCs... how do you use yours?

Tomorrow Artful INKables will be debuting their FIRST EVER digital stamp set. To celebrate all of the design team members will be participating in a blog hop... and there will be prizes!! Here is a peek at the card I will be sharing...

Challenges used for this card:
Think INK #30 - ATC

Thanks for stopping by and, as always, comments are greatly appreciated!

Rubber Stamps: Artful INKables (Spot On Summer); Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye (Home); Cardstock: ShortCuts (Clear), Neenah (Natural Ice); Inks: Studio G, Ranger (Sepia); Twine, Gems, Buttons: Unknown; Decorative Scissors: ProvoCraft

2 comments:

Gloria said...

That is the coolest idea. I definitely have to do that. thanks

Patti said...

Great idea! Totally awesome!