Monday, October 25, 2010

Stamped Organza Gift Bag - Artful INKables



I just love to find cute ways to package treats I give out. Since Halloween is coming up, I decided to make a cute little bag for some candies.



I started by stamping the wreath from Artful INKables' Natural Heritage set onto the bag with StazOn ink, then I went over the berries on the image with orange dots from a COPIC marker.


When you are stamping on the bag, make sure to insert a piece of scrap cardstock so your ink doesn't bleed through to the backside. In this picture you can see a bit more of the stamp detail with the cardstock insert.


Thanks for stopping by and, as always, comments are greatly appreciated!

Rubber Stamps: Artful INKables (Natural Heritage); Ink: StazOn (Jet Black); Marker: COPIC; Organza Bag: Dollar Tree

3 comments:

Gloria said...

Very cute idea!!!!

Passing Fancies said...

This is a great 'ghostly' bag! Thanks for visiting my blog

Zarah said...

Wow, that's so smart - and it turned out SO beautiful!!