Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Seasons Greetings - Think INK 33


Have you checked out the new Think INK challenge (#33) on the Artful INKables blog?  The new challenge is to create a card that focuses on a sentiment and have fancy corners as well. I used the sentiment from the new digital stamp set North Pole Snow Globe to create the Christmas card shown below.


After printing the Seasons Greetings sentiment on white cardstock, I used some light tan ink to tone down the white a bit. I don't have many 'fancy' corner punches, but I did use the SU! Ticket Corner punch on the sentiment block, card corners and patterned papers.


I tied the green button on with some Maraschino twine from The Twinery (just arrived in the mail today - was so excited to use it) and then adhered the sentiment block beside it using Dimensionals.

It is hard for be to believe, but this is my last post as a member of the Artful INKables design team. I have had such a wonderful time working with Kristen and the rest of the team members. I hope you will check out some of my other Artful INKables posts and make sure to stop by their online store - there are some wonderful stamps for sale - many of them on clearance!!

Challenges used for this card:
Artful INKables - Think INK 33 Focus on Sentiment & Fancy Corners
Got Sketch - Sketch 105

Thanks for stopping by and, as always, comments are greatly appreciated!

Digital Stamp: Artful INKables (North Pole Snow Globe); Patterned Paper: BasicGrey (Jovial); Cardstock: Wausau (Kraft), Neenah (Solar White), Unknown (red); Twine: The Twinery (Maraschino); Ink: Laser Printer, Memento (Desert Sand, Rich Cocoa); Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug (Swiss Dots); Punch: Stampin' Up! (Ticket Corner); Border Punch: Fiskars (Threading Water); Button: Unknown

4 comments:

Nicki said...

Ooohhh, this card is just beautiful! I love the rich colors you used, along with the sentiment on the white paper. Wonderful job!

Gabby said...

This card rocks! I love the vintage/prim look ... my fav! :)

Barbara DeBose said...

What a great card! Now.... you ordered from the Twinery and didn't tell no one?!?!?! With-holding infraction. ;)

Papertrails by a paper lover said...

Love your holiday card! Isn't that twine delightful? I love mine!