Saturday, November 13, 2010

Snowglobe - Hybrid Tag

One of the things I love to do with digital images is create Hybrid projects with them. These are items that use some digital elements that you print and then perhaps add some non-digital embellishments/papers to.

I thought the NEW North Pole Snow Globe digital stamp from Artful INKables would make a great hybrid tag for Christmas gifts.

I created the tag to the left by recoloring the snowglobe image and sentiment from the digital set. These pieces were then placed onto a tag template I had created with Illustrator.

Once I print them out, getting 6-to-a-page, they will be easy to cut, hole-punch and add some twine. Making a simple and cute tag.

Thanks for stopping by and, as always, comments are greatly appreciated!

Digital Stamps: Artful INKables (North Pole Snow Globe); Software: Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator

2 comments:

Patti said...

Totally awesome! Great idea!

Gloria said...

Great idea!!!! You'll have to show me how to do this when I am there.