Monday, May 30, 2011

A Garden Grows With Love - Woodware USA Challenge 29

Pin It For the new Woodware USA Challenge (WWUSAC29), they have asked the design team and participating fans/customers, to create a project with a forgotten embellishment. I don't know about you, but I have lots of goodies that would work here. All too often I purchase something, put it away in a drawer, then forget about it.

For my card I have used Woodware USA's Garden Greetings stamp set and some 'forgotten' Colorbok chipboard. It has been at least 4 years ago that I bought these themed seed packets of chipboard embellishments. So glad I could finally put them to some use.

Make sure to check out the challenge post HERE to see the rest of the design team samples and find out how you can play along and be entered to win the montly prize!
Just the details… (1) After embossing center CS strip, I went over the raised area with a white ink oad, (2) Placed gems below 'love' in the sentiment and in the center of chipboard flower, (3) I used 'forgotten' items from this package for the challenge.

Challenges used for this card:

Thanks for stopping by and, as always, comments are greatly appreciated!

Stamps: Woodware USA (Garden Greetings); Cardstock: Neenah (Solar White), Stampin' Up! (green), Bazzill (pink); Ink: CTMH (White Daisy), Studio G (pink); Embossing: Cuttlebug (Polka Dots); Chipboard Embellishments: Colorbok; Gems: Darice

8 comments:

Suzanne :O ) said...

I'm with you on the chipboard.. I bought tons of it and need to get back to using it! I love your card, it's so simple and sweet! :D

Gloria said...

That card is so AWESOME!
Maybe that is why my flowers grow...because I love them.
How about yours? :) :)

thestampingbug said...

love the color on the embossed dots...and about the chipboard...I have some too from WAAAAY back!!! LOL...

Kerry

Andrea M said...

WOW! Alicia this card is gorgeous!!! I really love the colors and such an awesome layout!
Thanks so much for swinging by my blog!!!

Diane said...

Just love the colours on your card Alicia. You get sooooo many chipboard pieces it is a job to know what on earth to do with them !!

hugs Diane xx

Karen B. said...

Oh wow, is this ever pretty! Love the colors and all the textures on your card!

Harriet Skelly said...

I love the colors here - I also have a stash of chipboard from the $1 bin at Michaels and need to use it!

Mahmood Ali said...

Its amazing!!! i have never seen before this one beautiful card...
Plastic Business Cards
Plastic Card printing
Plastic Business Cards