I Have Moved...

I Have Moved...
I hope you will join me at my new crafty 'home'. Click the logo above to be taken to my new blog - She's Making Cards.
Looking for the Personalized Teacher Note Card printable FREEBIE? Click HERE.
Looking for the 2012 Calendar Printable FREEBIE? Click HERE.

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Re-Post - Teacher Note Card Printable FREEBIE

Today's post was originally posted on May 7th. Since many of you have children that have just started, or are getting ready to start, back to school, I wanted to bump this up. Would make a nice 'back to school gift' for a teacher...

As I mentioned on yesterday's post, I am back with a printable FREEBIE that will help you to create notecards for a special teacher in your life! If you would like yours personalized (ie: my samples yesterday read 'from the desk of Ms. Teacher', see below for a low-cost option for personalization.

 To download your FREE copy for Personal Use, just click HERE.
If prompted for a password, enter: crafty (all lowercase)

Printing Tip
When printing the 8.5x11 PDF file, make sure to print at 100%. Don't select any reduce/shrink to fit options. This will result in your cards being too small, and the cutting instructions won't work.

Cutting Instructions
The cards are set up to be 8.25" x 5.25" flat and 4.125" x 5.25" when folded. These will fit in a standard A2 envelope, but are slightly smaller than normal A2s. This is the only way you can get 2-per page and have the lines bleed off the front of the card.

After you have printed your pages (see above for printing tip), you will cut .25" off the top, right and bottom edges, then cut each card to 5.25" tall. If your printer shifts the paper at all when printing, you may need to eyeball your cutting so the lines bleed.

Assembly Tips
I have placed small gray circles to the left of the red lines to use as guides for 3-hole punching. When putting mine together I folded them first, then punched through both layers with a Crop-A-Dile.

The horizontal lines will wrap around to the back of the card when folded. This is to make sure the lines bleed off the left edge of the card front.

After folding you can round the corners if you choose. When making mine, I rounded only the 2 right corners, leaving the folded edge alone.

 Low-Cost Personalization Option
For only $2.00*, I will create and send you a personalized PDF file.
*Sales tax will be added to orders placed by customers in Kansas.

Need more than one personalized file? Place multiple orders at same time and each additional personalization is 25% off!!
*Once payments are received, I will manually credit each additional transaction by $0.50.
Orders must be placed at a single time, by PayPal account.

Like my samples yesterday, these cards will read:
from the desk of
Ms. TeacherName*
*When you place your order via the PayPal button below, you will let me know what text/teacher name you want on the 2nd line.

Order Process
  1. Enter the EXACT TEXT you want placed on the 2nd line of card in the "Your Personalized Text here" box below. (If this step is skipped, the standard turnaround time for proof may not be met.)
  2. Click on Buy Now to place your order via PayPal.
  3. Within 48 hours, a proof of your card, will be sent to the email address used by PayPal for your approval.
  4. Necessary changes are made and your finalized, print-ready, PDF will appear in your email inbox. Easy peasy.


Your Personalized Text here

If you have any questions before placing your order, feel free to email me HERE.

If you use either of the above options, I would love to see your final project. Please link it up in the comments section. Thanks!

4 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Aug. 13, 2011. Thanks again.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [14 Aug 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

PabloAndres said...

Wow! Thank you! I always wanted to edit articles something like that. Can I take part of your post to my personal blog? I will be coming back in a bit, thanks for the great article.
online printing