I Have Moved...

I Have Moved...
I hope you will join me at my new crafty 'home'. Click the logo above to be taken to my new blog - She's Making Cards.
Looking for the Personalized Teacher Note Card printable FREEBIE? Click HERE.
Looking for the 2012 Calendar Printable FREEBIE? Click HERE.

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

2012 Calendar Printable FREEBIE

ETA: I have had a few people contact me/ask about the font used for the titles. It is MA Sexy and I downloaded it for free HERE.

For the past couple years I have shared a free* calendar printable, and this year is no exception. Download my 2012 Calendar Printable FREEBIE by clicking HERE. (Password: calendar)

This file will print as a single 11" x 8.5" with each calendar being 3.5" x 2" (standard business card size) when cut.
Cutting Instructions: Make sure the file prints at 100%. Trim 0.25" off all edges, then cut to 3.5" wide by 2" tall.
*This file is FREE for PERSONAL use, if  you will be selling items using these calendars, please contact me about Commercial Use at crafty_al@comcast.net. If you create any projects using the calendars, please link up this post if possible.

5 comments:

Renee said...

Thank you for your calendar!! Very sweet of you :) and appreciated!

Gloria said...

Thanks so much. Now I can make some gifts for friends for next yeat.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [28 Sep 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Sep. 28, 2011. Thanks again.

deb said...

Thank you! Just found your blog today. You have marvelous paper skills! :)