I Have Moved...

I Have Moved...
I hope you will join me at my new crafty 'home'. Click the logo above to be taken to my new blog - She's Making Cards.
Looking for the Personalized Teacher Note Card printable FREEBIE? Click HERE.
Looking for the 2012 Calendar Printable FREEBIE? Click HERE.

Monday, September 19, 2011

Just Because - Woodware USA Challenge 44

Pin ItKerry has created a fun round card sketch for this week's Woodware USA Challenge (WWUSAC44). I decided to keep it clean and simple using a butterfly die cut and one of the sentiments from Woodware USA's Daffodils stamp set.

For the card base, I used a scalloped circle die cut and placed it on the very edge of a folded piece of blue cardstock. On top of this I added an off-white, embossed, circle and the sentiment stamped onto a pink sentiment banner.

To see all of the cards the Woodware USA Design Team created, and to find out how you can play along and be entered to win the monthly prize, click {HERE}.
Just the details… (1) Placed gems along the butterfly's 'body' and folded the wings up a bit, (2) For some extra texture I used a polka dot embossing folder and textured cardstock for the sentiment.

Challenges used for this card:
Woodware USA - #44 Sketch

Thanks for stopping by and, as always, comments are greatly appreciated!

Stamps: Woodware USA (Daffodils); Cardstock: Neenah (Natural Ice), Bazzill (Petunia), Unknown (blue); Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black); Die Cut: Cuttlebug (Butterfly), Spellbinders (Circle, Scalloped Circle); Embossing: Cuttlebug (Polka Dots)