I Have Moved...

I Have Moved...
I hope you will join me at my new crafty 'home'. Click the logo above to be taken to my new blog - She's Making Cards.
Looking for the Personalized Teacher Note Card printable FREEBIE? Click HERE.
Looking for the 2012 Calendar Printable FREEBIE? Click HERE.

Monday, September 5, 2011

So Timeless Frame - Woodware USA Challenge #42

Pin ItA few weeks ago I found some small red and black frames in the Target Dollar Spot. Since this week's challenge at Woodware USA is Anything Goes (WWUSAC42), I thought using one of these frames to create an altered item would be perfect.

The stamped and glittered image, along with the sentiment, is from Woodware USA's Elegant Cameos set. This is seriously one of my favorite sets to use. I just love the different silhouettes and the included frames. For some added dimension, I removed the 'glass' from the frame and adhered the layers with foam tape.

To see what the rest of the design team created, and to find out how you can play along and win our monthly prize, click HERE.
Just the details… (1) Stamped the silhouette with glue ink and covered it with red glitter, (2) the sentiment was stamped onto the oval die cut, then the piece was debossed and the edges were inked, (3) Removed the plastic cover on the frame and adhered the layers with foam tape for dimension.

Challenges used for this card:
Woodware USA - #42 Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by and, as always, comments are greatly appreciated!

Stamps: Woodware USA (Elegant Cameos); Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye (Stella & Rose - Hazel 6x6); Cardstock: Neenah (Natural Ice); Ink: Glue Pad, Memento (Desert Sand, Tuxedo Black); Glitter: Martha Stewart (Garnet); Gems: Unknown; Die Cut: Spellbinders (Ovals); Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug (Textile); Other: Target $ Spot (black frame)