Friday, September 2, 2011

Upcoming COPIC Class - Ottumwa Iowa

I have mentioned before that my sister and her husband opened a store earlier this year in their hometown of Ottumwa, Iowa - Craft & Hobby Connection. I taught a Clear Card Class there in March and had so much fun meeting all of the friendly ladies in my classes.

Recently Lisa let me know they are having a COPIC Coloring Class and I am so sad I can't be there. It is being taught by Pam Sparks, whose coloring technique I have admired for some time, and here are the adorable images you will learn/practice on...

Class Details:
Saturday, September 10th
10:00 a.m.
Cost is $25 and you will go home with a COPIC marker!!

If you would like to get signed up for class (pre-payment required), you can call the store at 641-954-9049. Space is limited, so call soon.

No comments: